Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a unique dream...

I had a dream last night...
wana guess what it is??

I actually dream of the UTAR BALL..OMG
(def of UTAR BALL: A dinner that every1 mz wear nicely and classy but still you can see a lot of funny ppl wear funny-ly
perhaps to capture attention)


It is quite a happening event, because all UTAR campus will join the ball
and it will be on next Monday at Sunway hotel
or sunway resort
(p/s: gosh...i don even know where is it & time need to be there yet)

I cant believe i will hv a dream on it
because at 1st, i refuse to go because feel that
it will b a boring event...
but upon friends hard-selling persuasion technique
haha...no offense ya

here come the interesting part,
specifically speaking i only dream a bit bout the utar ball..
dream everyone wear nicely
& i get to take photo with a lot of friends..

Finally here come the most interesting part
because we get the free entrance to MOS Euphoria because of the UTAR BALL
i dream that our chee huar ko say MOS floor not shaky enuf..

To me,
euphoria might be the 2nd best place
that came after Luna Bar..

here are some introduction of Euphoria



> There are 118 speakers in Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA to ensure the brilliant sound is audible everywhere (except in the bathrooms!) ....u will feel the artificial man made earthquake in it...damn siok



> The electric cabling can stretch from there to KLIA and back, to drive sound, light and equipment... wow, speechless (=_=")

It's a high class entertainment place where
You'll not see any irritating "lala",
Totally smoking prohibited area


& no matter u are an alcoholic/ non-alcoholic (p/s: i am not an alcoholic)
I can assure that u will like it..

I spend my valentine with M there during valentine ^u^
& it is really a memorable experience (quoted from Ms.Christine 2008, CRM)
Totally & absolutely stimulate all my 5 senses
(touch, taste, sight, hear & smell...)
Thank to UTAR & CRM, now i m good in my description =)

for more information, feel free to visit www.euphoria.com.my
free music provide ..=p

wow..really had a great time there
& looking forward for this coming Monday..
I have my coat all ready..
Now all i can do is cross my finger & hope it will beyone my expectation
Long live Utar Ball, Long live Euphoria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment