Thursday, March 26, 2009

The End of My UTAR Assignment Life


The End of My UTAR Assignment Life

I still remember that
3 years ago after i have complete my Pre-U study
The 1st day my dad fetching me to Sg.Long
The Town where UTAR Sg.Long is located
&
Everything here is basically bcz of UTAR

When i saw the palm tree & all the tresss
beside the road..

The First impression I had
&
my first comment for Sg.Long is 鸟不生蛋的地方
I still can remember how my dad react after heard i said this..
LOL..

26 Mar 2009, today..
i have finally finish the last presentation of assignment
for my University Life

Technically speaking, what ahead are just
VIVA presentation & My God Damn Final Exam

My feeling is complicated..
A lot of ppl may describe their study life as Terrible

Things different to me,
Especially bcz i hv see the working life outside
How complicated & how stressful it is

TO me,
Those who cant handle their studies well
Will actually have problems when working outside
Study Life has definitely became my Comfort Zone..

I have pick up my precious presentation slide..
Arrange & upload here..
Hope this "Academic" Blog
wont boring u...LOL..haha

It is precious cz i hv really spend a lot of time
to design, to prepare & to present
A lot of them consist of Animation
But,
i jz print screen so u don hv the chance to see it "move" le


1st. Loreal Brandstorm Presentation - VICHY
Me & My Lovely Teammate has manage to get into the
National Semifinal..
Although tat's the end but we did learn lots of things.. =)





2. Today Presentation - Hotel Industry
(Hotel Nikko VS Hotel Parkroyal)





3. Business Ethic presentation - The Fall Of Enron
I do have a video after the slideshow as the ending..
I like this presentation a lot..





4. Marketing Customer Interface - Amazon
Receive a very good feed back from Ms. Christine
Although she already migrate,
But we really miss her a lot
Learn a lot of knowledge from her
She is a very helpful & friendly mentor





Tat's all for now 1st..
Still have a lot of photo of my recent activities
But those photo not with me..
UND!!! will catch up..
Take good care ya.. =)

3 comments:

  1. couldn't believe it, so fast the 3 yrs of uni life is coming to an end.
    and im so not ready to go into the working life.. i dunno about u or others. but it is just so not right seeing myself have to work like those ppl out there from 9 to 5 almost everyday.
    it is a living hell to me! damn it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicholas..totally agree with u.
    that's 1 of the reason i prefer to further my study & try to keep myself in this comfort zone..

    Oi! keep in touch & yamcha even after we graduate oo..

    Wish us friendship forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERMANENT DOCTOR NEEDED - URGENT !!!

    We are Owner and Operator a General Practice (GP) Clinic in Bandar Sungai Long, Bangi and Putrajaya (Presint Diplomatik - Klinik Pakar KASIH).

    We are looking for a dedicated Medical Officer Requirements at Bandar Sungai Long Clinic:-
    Lady doctor
    MBBS or equivalent from a recognized institution approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia
    Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate
    Registered with Malaysia Medical Council
    Minimum 2 years working experience in Obstetric & Gynecology
    Attended an Obstetric Life Saving Skill
    Attended A Neonatal Resuscitation Program
    Working hours negotiable with minimum on-call
    Very attractive salary

    Kindly please send to recommend CV to: aznial@gmail.com

    Clinic information:-

    PUSAT RAWATAN SUNGAI LONG
    NO. 12 JALAN SL 1/13
    BANDAR SUNGAI LONG
    43000 KAJANG
    SELANGOR

    ReplyDelete