Sunday, March 8, 2009

A brand new me..

Took these photo during Misty birthday part
in
Full house
Personally, i like the place a lot
& of cz i like these photo very much =p


A lot of things have happen recently..
&
feel that I ve change a lot
ppl around me feel so too..

No matter good thing or bad thing that happen,
although it's hurt like hell
BUT

GREAT things still happen...
Thanks my family for protecting & loving me all the while =)
Thanks Michelle for accompany me for the UPS & DOWNS =)
Thanks all my frens tat never stop bringing laughter into my life =)


Whatever i turn to,
I believe that
I m becoming even better,
I m becoming even more confidence
Expanding into a far more greater future..
Studying, working, learning, investing, acting...
Finally i ve learn how to appreciate my life
&
realizing what great my life is!



thanks for Michelle quote:
I live my life like there's no tomorrow

thanks to Natalie quote:
God, if i cant have what i want, please let me have what i have

thanks to Ai wei quote:
Don be sad, should thank god for what we still have and still can cont our life

sincerely thank to all of u...=)

1 thing that i realize during these days
are life is not about miserable & sorrow
It's suppose to be a happy thingss..

That's why our parent are so happy when just born right?
We are born to bring laughter to this world
&
Make this world better...
Of cz that's we have to be the happy 1 1st b4 we manage to achieve that



Hereby,

i hope my friends who
that live in sadness will see the light sooner

I hope my friends who
feel life is sucks realize how great life is..

Sometimes, we tend to chase for things,
it could be love, wealth or dreams
that make us miserable........

Whatever haunted past that we may faced in our life,
The abuse make us the natural,
It makes us who we are..

In this case,
Why not we take a break
&
reconsider what is the "thing" hv actually turn us to..
&
is that what i really want and suitable for us?

p/s: that jacket is available for sale in Full house
Lol...it's actually an sales item but they allow their customers
to wear it & take photo...
How special the cafe is rite??? really enjoy there
That's all for now...
Time to start my day
Utarball & the euphoria night is near..
I better start clearing some place for my phone for new photo...

Take care & hope u enjoy my blog..
feel free to leave me any comment....
bye =>


2 comments:

  1. i love the white doggie!!!!
    omg that's soo cute! *cause it looks so numb* hhaha
    coool o the doggie......
    -ka-

    ReplyDelete