Friday, March 6, 2009

Men's wardrobe essentials

Feeling bored (==) after read the long long long case
for my assignment regarding the beer company
so decide to take a break & surf the net

Look what i found!!
<>
at yahoo first page..wow..! ngam me!

lets see what the article is talking about



this article focuses on 6 key items I(the author ya, not me)
believe necessary for men's formal
or semi formal occasions such as an interview, a wedding, or a date.



1. A suit
Author says: Every man needs at least one well tailored suit for special occasions that arise, even if it's just once a year.And trust me, you will be glad to have one because it will save you from feeling humiliated and cheap when everyone else is suited up at some event except you.

I say: agree with the author,
was having dinner just now with some friend
& heard a low profile (sometime damn high) friend say tat:
"cincai wear can d la,
then it make me think of...gosh..yuks...
is tat why u are wearing the same black slack pant throughout the years..
sometime,
i really wonder did he really wash it???
really disgusting ..
did he ever concern what other will feel about him??"

but still,
i kept all my words to myself bcz i noe he will not care..
i agree tat diff person hv diff perspective
it's his choice & his right,
just i like to wear nicely
because it make me feel more comfortable & confidence
Most important, i respect ppl around me
& the event i am attending

2. Slacks
I say: Not much to say here...it is a MUST!

3. A classic sweeter
Author say: Nothing looks nicer on a man than a classic sweater.They are particularly useful when going to a function where a suit is not appropriate such as a more casual first date.

I say: some degree of agree
but still
our weather is too hot for this for normal occasion,
anyway, u may need it if u studying in Utar..
the air-con..is freezing!!

4. A white dress shirt
Author say: A white dress shirt is a must-have for suits but also for dressier pants.
White shirts never go out of style
and
they look great with just about anything.


I say: have one but actually kinda regret of buying it
because it really make me looks like a waiter if just plain white shirt
and black slack..
p/s: it makes me feel better when saw the author write this

5. Several ties
Author say: Ties are wardrobe essentials
because not only do they beg to be worn with a suit,
but they can be worn under a sweater or simply with a shirt.
It is important to have a variety of ties
to coordinate with other items in your wardrobe
or
just to match your mood.


I say: have several but specifically like the 2
dont really like to wear tie
honestly, i still not get use to wear tie =p

6. Black shoes & belt
Author say: One of the biggest fashion sins is to not match
the color of your belt with that of your shoes.


I say: erm...agree
but belt is kind of fragile
& usually will have to buy a new one after a year...
shoe.....
it's really hard to find a shoe tat i really like
nowadays


2 comments:

  1. hey i never know u got a blog. haha. regarding ur stance of agree on the first point and wat u said tat. i wonder are u thinkin wat im thinkin. lol!
    i guess i have to go shoppin after reading this. omg..wallet bleeding..

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nic: serious ar? if need kaki let me noe oo..

    i love shopping!!

    ReplyDelete