Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Christmas 2008 (part 1)

Jingle bell..
Jingle bell, Jingle all the way..

I know it has been sometime since the last Christmas
but it's nvr too late to blog for something nice rite..

What I wana blog about is the my lovely Christmas
with some of my good friends from Utar and yin

Christmas eve count down celebration
venue: Equatorial hotel moonlight bar
Time: around 9.30pm til 1am
Date: 24/dec til 25/dec



We went to eat the B.Lepas super nice Malay food as our dinner
We did order ikan bakar, tomyam seafood, some vege & eggs, coconut as well
& then after that we go to hotel EQ to start our christmas eve count down
There's a band singing there (p/s: the band actually forget the time to count down leh.LOL)
After that me & yin escape (haha) from there &
went to EQ swimming pool
As i remember, there aren't any star there..
just some coconut tree & it's a quite windy night
It seems so peaceful there...

Although the present arrive few days after the Christmas
But it is the perfect timing, the day we go for our KL trip
it makes the present even special...
thank u oo...
it is a very meaningful present
especially after i found out that she purposely went out
to find present that suitable for me


Thank u yin, i really like the color & the design
it totally suit me & my need =)

Seriously, it is a real sweet Christmas
especially the part me & u chit chating beside the pool..
all the heart talk...
i will remember forever..

& hope u remember our promises...
We must live a happy life no matter where we apart..

with love, all the best & wish our friendship can last forever

No comments:

Post a Comment