Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spot me on 8tv

Wake up in the early morning...
(real morning that type)
&
rush to PJ for my acting day
for 8tv drama name 爱味无穷


Reach the studio around 8am
&
follow their van to the shooting place
somewhere in Kota Damansara
i believe some of u may recognize the place
(luckily the weather is fine enough & all goes well so it do not take long to shoot)

I am just a tiny little character in the drama
anyway, it is a great start to me
1 step at a time right... haha..
=)
This is where my part comes in,
In this restaurant,
My "own" restaurant in the drama..Lol.(i really hope it's mine)




It's a real fun experience although it is tiring..
There will be no miracle if you don't create 1 for urself (quote from joewy/juju =p)
I hv create mine,
&
nothing can stop me from create it...
i will +oil in my life...
I hope u too....
cya... take care

2 comments:

  1. "sorry, our shop just hire ppl, you should come earlier ma..haha

    ReplyDelete