Sunday, March 29, 2009

KLCC Shopping

KLCC Shopping

Halo..& Good day...
this week is really a happy & challenging week

Beside preparing my VIVA presentation..
hv been spend a lot of times to relax & went to lots of place..
everyday is so different...
p/s: Michelle!! admire leh?? continue ur working day ba..wahaha


Went to KLCC after saw chloe's blog mention about the Burberry sales
Although KLCC consider far from my place
but i still like there..
All my favorite store are there..
Luv the comfortable & relaxing environment too...
p/s: unlike sg.wang & time square.. damn lala...& sien

Did not find any Burberry cloth tat i like =(
so jump to my 2nd obj = HUNT FOR HEADPHONE for my IPHONE
Did try some Sony HeadPhone but....
hehe...ok ok nia...
Guess their brand positioning too high d..

However, the quality not yet reach the lvl i am looking for..

Found a Sennheiser headphone that i really like
during my previous trip to 1Utama
but Machine branch do not have stock d
only KLCC branch have the stock
that's the 2nd reason i m here.. =)

The sales person is so helpful..
willing to open the sales unit for me to try..
Unlike the "sei lala" @ Lowyat sound system shop who told me -

"sei lala" say :"you can try it after u pay"
p/s: wt*!! do u think i will buy smt tat cost me few hundred bucks
without able to try the quality??
who dont know after pay i can try?? take home lo!!


Sometime i really willing to pay more to get a better quality
Not that i look down on cheap goods..
but comparing the brand which only hv 3 month warranty
& Machines' Sennheiser that hv 2yrs warranty..
the result show it's worth

& at last come out with.............hehex..... so happy oo~~~

After that went to the British Council Education Fair in KLCC
not bad oo, hv a lot of information

Once reach home,
haha...TE DENG...>>
tak sabar sabar to enjoy my headphone d..
tats all for now oo..
Wish me luck for My VIVA ya. =)
c ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment