Sunday, March 1, 2009

2008 birthday in Luna Bar & Fun OK part2

-09 Nov 2008 @ Fun OK, tmn connought, cheras-


After the count down previous night
here we are, the 2nd part & frens tat back to sg.long
& held a party for me in Fun OK

I hv lots and lots of great fren..but jz, too much frens &
dono wana ask who...
worry some others'l busy
so i jz go celebrate with those initiatively ask me to
& by the time we act busying sch stuffs...
haiz...
to xuan & others...sory ya
next time we yam cha ya.. =)



here we are

jz arrive

Group photo


They say cutting birthday cake is the climate of every birthday party
i dono u, but to me, whole night of celebration was climate to me
Finally 21th..... good or bad?? haha... to me, life is jz great



Happy birthday to me!!
by the time reach 12am,
my turn to wish a birthday gal

someone far from where i am..
happy birthday to u..
hope we hv the chance to celebrate our birthday together
wish u alwiz b happy & healthy =)

i was hoping like tat by tat time,
& by tis time, while i writting tis blog,
i am stil hoping we will =)

tats' all for now,
stay tune!!
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment