Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st day officially in Sunway Unversity

It's been a while,
A long while...
& now i am returning back
with a new book of life ( instead of another chapter)
Will upload my graduation photo afterward


Before that,
I would like to write about my meaningful day,
07 Aug
My induction day in Sunway University
I am taking Lancaster University's Master in Manangement over here

So in order to make the day meaningful
(although it's already meaningful)
I have taken some photo
along my way to my first day of master studies



Here it is,
The legendary and exaggerated Sunway U.
Undeniable,
It have a full complete list of facilities such as
swimming pool, all kind of courts, AV rooms, dance room
San Francisco Coffee,
& something that really impress me
Travel agent, Pool (the table game like snooker) & Football table game as well


& here comes the RM2 parking ticket... (=_=")


This is where our breakfast has been prepare
In front of our Lancaster office
& they actually call this place as Inspirational Corner,
No Joke, i am serious.. :)
Last but not least,
This is my classroom & at the moment,
We are having a video conference with lecturer from UK
I like the chair very much...
it's so & so comfortable...

That's all for tonight,
Good night & all the best
to me & all of u :)

p/s: Beware of H1N1

No comments:

Post a Comment