Thursday, May 20, 2010

What did i

Good dayss..
& perhaps nights..
its 1.11am now but my spirit is burning hot
& filled with motivation
ya...it "fill" but not "feel"
The feeling is different

Hereby i would like to declare a war statement:

To vulture, thief, stupid bustards, life bumps
& all the challenging I'm goin to face in the future,

Try to bring me down
& i will grow double, triple
& 100 times stronger
I will tear you apart
& still creating my fascinating & amazing life
p/s: opss..hope that i am not overstate or exaggerate

With academic & my works stress,
Although i do feel tired all the times,
& of cz frustrated some of the time,
but what can i say???
I love my life so much !!!
& my life is always getting better day by day,
I'm improving every minute :)

Success is just a few blocks away..
Okay...that's all !
btw, show u guys something that I have found recently

Introducing the New Season of Burberry collection
Burberry Round Haymarket Check

Burberry Square Black & Grey
i have not decided which one yet..
but..
we'll see
In order to make it
meaningful & even more motivating
I have set this as my target:
ONLY CAN BUY IF I DO WELL IN MY UPCOMING EXAM
like tis baru ada ohm... :)

Signing off....dean

2 comments:

  1. the black one deankie!!!! nice o :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please enlighten me how many watches you have already?

    ReplyDelete