Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Days in Penang

It's been 1 2 3 days in Penang...
Not much enjoy & not even gai gai yet.. :p
Penang still penang, ntg that change much..
But there are a lot of thing are different now
compare to my last trip back to peang
So these is wat i do i penang..

1st thing to do of course to pray
my lovely grandparent oo...
Have a dream bout them at the 1st night i came back..
Guess i reall miss them very very much : (

& of course have a ...
A lot wonderful dinner with my family
choong Love u papa, mama, didiss..

arhem... Beside sleep, eat & drive around in Penang
I will also help up in the warehouse..
1 pallet done!!
3 more pallet to go..
& tats' all...
will be meeting primary sch fren tml nite..
Hope to have more to post on here...

take good care
&
Thx for viewing my blog oo..
Have a sweet night.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment